Skip to content
We are passionate about our local area and our neighbours who live nearby. There are lots of things going on at the church.
- Cafe Church – The neighbourhood comes together on the third Sunday of the month in a fun, friendly, cafe style format to listen to music, chat and eat cake from 3:30 – 5pm in the church hall
- Mothers and Toddlers – For toddlers and their parents or guardians. Play and a snack for the toddlers; coffee and cake for the grown ups.
- Wednesday Women – A café style drop-in for women. Wednesday from 10am to 1pm.
- Loch Court – A short informal service – singing, message, chat, coffee and cakes. At Loch Court sheltered housing each month.
- Overflow – a free community event where we invite everyone from the Gerrard Street neighbourhood and beyond to come along and have tea & coffee, cakes and soup, and join in bulb planting
- Grampian Autistic Society – A drop-in for those journeying with autism. Thursday from 1- 3pm.
- Holiday Club – An annual kids club in the school holidays.